50th Post Marker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm as surprised as Lo Pan here. This is my 50th post in this blog. Before I go back to my mindless babbling, I just want to thank you all for continually reading what I'm writing here.

Thanks for the 1000 hits in the counter that started June 23, 2006. In case you were wondering, the numbers in blue hexagons at the right navigation pane are in arabic (slash diamond diamond diamond is a thousand). Why arabic you ask? I'm half-arabic. So don't cross me, I'll go Bin Laden on your ass faster than you can say "kebab". Just kidding. I'm not half.

Thanks for lifting my rank in PinoyBlogSpot up to 153rd seed from the 678th from when I first joined a few weeks ago. I really enjoy writing all these articles, and I hope you enjoy them too, or at least learn a thing or two in the process of wasting your precious internet time reading my works.

Also thanks for the gift pack of three hookers you secretly sent to my house last week - but no, thanks. I could forgive them being taller than me, or them wearing masks, or them saying "We're not hookers, man. Put that thing away!". I even madebelieve they're actually the akyat-bahay as they claimed. I like roleplaying too and told them I was a cop. It was all funa and games, at least until I realized they were men - and they weren't roleplaying.

Huh? You didn't send them? Well in case you plan on doing that, don't send males anymore. It makes things complicated.

Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu.

Alhex if you can read this, and you probably will sooner or later, consider this as the rest of my end of the wager. Remember http://www.tabulas.com/~redkinoko ? Me neither.

End of Marker.

3 comments:

Zarah said...

Congratulations! ^_^

Anonymous said...

/no1 kuya red =D

Anonymous said...

Congrats jethro more power!

still ur no 1 fan,
cess

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading