Killer Pickup Lines

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Here's a list of killer pickuplines I could think of in under an hour while working on the specs for a program. By killer, I mean it could kill whoever uses it. Note that these items are for entertainment purposes only. Actual usage may lead to nausea, skeletal fracture, and untimely death. You have been warned. Lets begin:

Is my watch broken or did you just flash your showstopping smile?

You must be a blockbuster dvd, because I'm definitely checking you out!

Can I be your landlord? Because that's a lot!

You must be a sadist. You're always making it hard for me.

I'm hydrophobic. Can you hold my hand while I take the shower?

I'm wishing you're the fireworks type - goes out flashy and always ends with a bang.

Are you the knicknack paddywack girl? Coz you're certainly giving my dog a bone!

I like you the way I like my ice. (girl: cool and clear?) Crushed and inside my freezer.

There seems to be a problem with your car, ma'am. The driver needs a tight screw.

Your parents must be farmers, because they sure know how to make things grow...

Heaven must be missing an angel - and he's probably the only thing preventing me from jumping you like a devil in heat.

Hi, I'm Rob R Balloon. I believe at some point in your life you've blown me already.

You must be a tree in your previous life, because you sure know how to give men wood.

They should put you in the skills training seminar because you're the one I really want to pick up.

You make me harder than Michael Jackson in preschool. You want to perform "Beat it" with me?

This movie sucks hard. I bet you can do better though if you swallow.

Your body must be infected by rabies. The more I see it the more I drool.

And the most universal line ever:

PSST! Let's go.

That's about it. I can think of more but I have to get back to work. Got any other ideas? Post them here. ;)

5 comments:

Dilip Mutum said...

I wouldn't try some the lines eg., "There seems to be a problem with your car, ma'am. The driver needs a tight screw" unless the lady is the sporting type. You might get a brush off or worse, a slap. ;-)

Dilip Mutum said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
REDKINOKO said...

It'd be a good dare though. You and a friend will randomly use those pickup lines and see who gets killed off first.

I'll call it the Pickup Roulette

Anonymous said...

i used to think that it's funny when nerds act like they're cool. but you ruined that. because you're just fucking annoying. and puh-lease! pick up lines? i bet you haven't had sex with a girl (that you didn't have to pay) in your life.

REDKINOKO said...

Hahahaha I bet you wouldnt know sarcasm if Tom Cruise went to your house to give you a handjob. Keep posting bro.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading