Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Shirt!!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

[special post made specially for the occassional otaku readers of this site(read: anime addicts)]

As promised, here are pictures for the custom Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu FanShirts soon to be mass produced by Redkinoko Enterprises *evil glee*. This shirt cost me a bit more than I had originally estimated but I'm hoping to make future ones cheap enough to be actually wanted by people.

First image is the frontof the shirt with SOS-dan logo, back of the shirt is the tres marias of the show with a bit of description at the side of each image. Don't get creeped out if you get one too many eyes glued at your back while wearing this one - they're not out to rape you, they just think you're one sexy bitch because you're wearing the ultimate sexicon shirt on the planet. And I'm not even exaggerating this - I swear, all babes and geeks alike will be all over you. *plug plug*.








If everything goes according to schedule, I should be able to take orders by July 30 in time for the National Cosplay Competition by Otakuzine. Speaking of Cosplay, I also have this third picture. You should be able to guess what it is from the looks of it if you made proper note of the first two images. (and no, it doesn't belong to me and I wont be selling this kind of merchandise anytime soon)








Now back to regular programming.

5 comments:

Momo said...

;_;

I can't go to the NCC. ;_;

Field trip for school!!! DX

rommel said...

tsk tsk tsk on that last pic. hehehe

Anonymous said...

And cue the frantic calls filled with sobbing and wailing~!

Oh right, there's YM.

Tensai said...

I want those shirts! ;_;

*looks in empty wallet*

T__T

I want to buy the skirt too. Maybe I'll even wear it. XD

REDKINOKO said...

Oddly enough Tensai, you're the third person to want the skirt too. Hahaha. And no, that hasn't been worn yet.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading