Intermission

Saturday, February 17, 2007

No real updates for today. I'm currently working on a writing project that earns me real money and it's draining me of my smex powers. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to release information here but it's supposed to be a comic book for commercial release during the latter half of this year.

Sadly, no, it's not about Combatron.

Or Komikus.

Or Deathmetal.

What's that?

You don't know Combatron?

Wow. You sure know how to miss out on life.

http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/combatron.htm


Now go educate yourself and stop being a waste of perfectly good semen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

COMBATRON! I remember the days, my favorite character then was Metallika... XD

Anonymous said...

no viktar starkid?

-baknoy

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading