More Idiots on the Road.

Friday, June 16, 2006

More Idiots on the Road.

I was driving in Malate the other day when I was unfortunate enough to get caught in the middle of the crossroad when the light suddenly turned orange. By the time I crossed the street, the light was already red. The eyes of the policemen stationed there, however, were greener than ever. God I hate those type of cops.

Anyway, being the gentleman that I am, I pulled over and rolled down my window. He asked for my license and registration, to which I replied, on what offense? Beating the red light was his reply. I wasnt beating the red light. And even if I were beating the red light, there's no way in hell im going to give him his 100 bucks of red tape.

So I started moving again and this moron cop does the unthinkably dumb heroic antic. He grabs on to my open window. I increased speed to 40kph and he was panting for dear life. Exercise = death to beer-belly cops. Who does he think he is? Terminator? To this guy I thought, heroes are not of fiction, they're career options.

I sped up even more and watch him wither away like satan in a prayer rally. After a while, he finally gave up.

Or became roadkill.

What an idiot.

Speaking of idiots. Here's one more story for you.

I was using the men's room earlier. When I got there the urinals were occupied so I headed for the cubicle. Inside, I saw fingerprints made of shit on the flush.

Don't they ever teach people anything now in schools? I hate stupid people. Stupid people are the worst. I wonder how these idiots even manage to breathe.It's called a foot flush for a reason - you flush with your foot, not your shit-coated fingers.

Speaking of shit, I also think that anybody dumb enough to get shit all over their fingers when doing something as simple as taking a dump should be shot on sight so they don't breed, or worse, inbreed.

- My 360 Blog entry for September 16, 2005

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading