Dumb.

Friday, June 16, 2006

My 6630 phone got pickpocketed the other night while riding the jeep. (slashpocketed if you're feeling all prima nd correct) Feh, that's two caps, a walkman and a cellphone snatched in my lifetime. I don't want to rant about why or how it got snatched. I just hate the fact some people I've confided this problem to found a problem in the fact that I'm commuting. Me! Commuting! Since when as commuting become a crime anyway?

Sure the car I can call mine is there and I have money for gas. I studied in a college where cars are as common as failing subjects. I hang out with a barkada where every person has a car to drive. But is that enough a reason to think opting to commute instead is a deplorable act?

Travel by car is roughly five times more expensive than if one commutes. That means even if I take the taxi one way everyday, I'd still be spending less. I've been commuting to and from my school in Paranaque since I was in grade two even though I live in Cavite. I know how commuting works and it's not hard to see why it' should be learned by everybody. It's practical. Not perfect, practical.

Problem with this world is that there are caveman idiots who still think that commuting is a dance with the devil; that it's too dangerous to try. Woot. if it's so damn dangerous why is 90% of the populace doing it every day? If commuting is indeed wrong then it will be a crime of the masses.

Here's a thought. If i had driven a car that same day and all logic falls into place sans the application of chaos theory, my car would have been stolen instead of my phone, it being of a higher value, right?

People fear what they dont know. If you fear way too many things, you're probably an idiot. If you're that sort of idiot, you should have second thoughts to having kids anytime in this lifetime - we have had enough of your kind. If you have them already, you should save this world more ignorant asswads by putting them down while theyre young.

I. Hate. Bullshit. Forced. Indifference. From. Those. Who. Can. Afford. To. Not. Know.

That and their amazing tenacity to force their disconnected, surreal theories of life unto people who actually dwell in the contemporary human experience.

If you can know, make sure you do.

Autoquote of the day:
The more life is planned the more it wont work out according to plan.
---------------------------------------------
This will be my last entry before I go to Hong Kong again . Friendster is verboten there so dont count on any new entries. Not that I'd want to put anything here anytime soon.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading