If That's Not The Case, Take Me For Me

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'll be your prince charming, I'll be your fairytale
I'll be the northfolk spirit giving wind to your sail
I'll be your spider web, keep you swinging all night
I'll be your green lantern, in darkness, be the light
I'll be your kryptonite. How I'd lull you to your sleep.
I'll be the the batcave, hide and take you to your keep.
I'll be Adamantium Claws, and make sure you get your slice
I'll be that happy ending, the ending where nobody dies
I'll be the ever after, and you'll be living through me.
The lighthouse that forever guides, and calms the wild sea.
Because this is our story and I shall hold pen and paper
I'll be a living Jedi, protect you from imaginary Vader
I'll live up to the legend, I'll be how to you I may seem
I'll be all those things, if lies can fill your dreams.

(A song I made just now, inspired by uhm, the toycon I attended just last weekend and the frustrations of real life and fantasy. Will put the chords later if I have the time,so for now it's just a poem..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweetly executed kuya red :) we all hav our fantasies i guess. ung update sa fic mo ha ;)

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone I know talking about the freakin' ToyCon?! ROTFL

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading