Notice to The Public

Saturday, June 30, 2007

As of June 30th 2007, Jesus Velasquez (left) is no longer connected with Public Static Incorporated. Any transaction done with this man will no longer be recognized by PS Inc.

Actually, he was never connected to this site. I'm not even sure if his name is Jesus Velasquez. It's probably not his name. I've never seen that man in my entire life and chances are I'll never see him.

In any case, I won't be around for the next five days due to a road trip. For the mean time, I'd like you to contemplate which distant family relative of yours looks like this man the most.

Next, think why Jesus Velasquez would suit your relative. If possible, conduct an experiment whether or not he'll respond to that name.

And no, I'm not really sure what I'm talking about right now. See you around.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading