Red Says

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Some poster from Pex:

I have a classmate na beautiful and popular kaya lng she's such a *****. She's friendy towards everyone. pero you can feel na some of her actions are fake and sarcastic ung mga hirit nya.

I tried to ignore her na, but mas lalo nya akong hiniritan, and nagpaparinig lagi lol! i mean super mang-mata and girl na to and kahit konting bagay lng hanap sha ng way para laitin ka.

Annoying na talaga, ayaw ko naman patulan kasi i'm a guy and no one will back me up kc and i don't really have close friends sa school namin cause i'm more of a loner and just wait for the class to end then go home.

Any advice?

Red Says:

Pee on her. Though largely untested, I have a going theory that any girl can be turned straight after you urinate on them. Varying areas where the urine lands can garner different results.

Try mo lang. Even if it's not as effective as I hoped it to be, I'm sure you'll feel much better about yourself after that. (unless you have kidney stones, in which case I'd just give a sad face

He Replies:

You're crazy!

Red Says:

And you'll never know until you try. Start with drinking lots of liquid and practicing your aim.

So there you have it. Another soul saved. Heaven, here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha! pee on her!! i dare you!! tapos pakipots ka lang...

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading