Just an update.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I already have somebody who will be singing for the translated song and three other people waiting in line in case the vocalist dies/fails/dies and fails. The working title is "Wanna Be Free!", same as the original. Here's the first version of the piece, that will make the singer duet with the original. I mixed two tracks for this, and if you listen carefully enough, you'll notice where the tracks split and join. I'll have that fix as soon as my pc stops acting like a stop dancing piece of ****.

I've revamped the lyrics to suit the purpose of the song rather than to stick with the original tragic theme.

Here's the link:
[edited. As advised, I'm pulling it off this site. Baka may mangopya daw]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Send me the linkzorz on YM!!

XD

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading