Out of Load

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

For the first time in years, my cellphone load actually expired before I was able to consume it. I really should try this "friend" thing everybody's been raving about. And while I'm at it, I just might get this so-called "life" that's coming highly recommended even by people who hate my guts.

If I'm not texting back, that means I'm either out of load or I don't care or I don't care enough to get load to text back. Whichever, that just means I won't be texting back still, even if you send yet another message.

Pipip-pipip

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I'm not texting back, that means I'm either out of load or I don't care or I don't care enough to get load to text back. Whichever, that just means I won't be texting back still, even if you send yet another message.

Now how I wish more people would realize this. Especially the unlimitxt users! Gah!

True story: Wasn't able to reply as I was taking a nap and when I woke up, I had 8 messages where 7 was basically "(name/nickname#1/nickname#2)?" . I was not amused. I'll forgive a second one but 7?

And nice site btw :)

Anonymous said...

I dont know where people get the idea that if they do something repeatedly, they'd be able to bend rules and actually get what they want. Haha thanks for giving me my next topic.

Anonymous said...

haha! probably from the thought that texting is like the oral speech where in when you say things more than once you're emphasizing.. :)

Anonymous said...

EDITED PORTION : If I'm not texting back, that means I don't care! --> Maybe this is simply what u mean... tsk tsk...

REDKINOKO said...

By the gods, who would have thought that was what I was trying to say all along? Capital work, Mr. Holmes. The rest of England can rest easy now.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading