A Message To My Comrades

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Okay, I just have to say this now. To the guys, know your role when it comes to women who tell their problems to you. I won't meander. Your role is to just listen. You don't need to act like Mr Fix-It. Contrary to what your manmeat (upper) is telling you, they're not as helpless at they look. Do NOT underestimate women. In doing so, they gain the advantage of surprise and you'll end up overexposing you more than required.

Ever wondered why even though you try to find possible solution to the problem of a distressed girl, and the solution seemed to be simple and sure enough, they never seem to find your advice practical? That's because that's not what they want. The just want you to listen.

Fixing problems for others will please your fellow men, but it won't get you in any better a situation when it's a girl venting on you. When a woman tells you her problem, she doesn't really want advice. It may look like it, but that's not what she REALLY wants. She just wants somebody who'll nod to whatever she thinks and say "uhuh" a lot of times. Trust me on this. Whatever advice you give or help you offer, it wont count as much as a single "uhuh" or "im with ya on that."

I understand if you find the urge to fix her problems to make her feel better. As a man, you're evolved to be a sophisticated tool user (pun not intended), so you can't help but use what you know works best to get you through in a problematic situation. Like if the spear works on tigers, the cave man thought maybe the spears will also work on their fellow cave men. Same idea here. So we try even if the problematic situation is just a woman who has her own trouble.

But women aren't as prone to spears as you may think.

Don't do it. Just listen.
-----------

(Sorry if this is senseless, I just have to vent out. )

In other news, I'm semi-broke again. I ended up buying shit I wasn't even planning to get and ignoring shit that I was supposed to get. Now, how do I survive a couple of days without eating...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do we have here detective?

Seems like I AM guilty beyond reasonable doubt!

Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

*gulps*

ayayayayayaya

AmeN~~~

-__-

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I pretty much learned that the hard way. And I really mean HARD. )=

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading