PCSO is a boatload of bullshit.

Saturday, May 12, 2007



I was watching local TV the other night when I saw this PCSO commercial for the n-th time. It dawned to me. What the fuck is PCSO doing on my TV? I asked my younger sister if she knew what PCSO is. She didn't so clearly PCSO wasn't informing anybody with the commercial. And yet this song airs regularly on both radio and TV. It's useless. I don't even know what they're trying to convey in the song.

Why the hell do they need to advertise themselves anyway? You don't see the Department of Agriculture plugging themselves on TV once every hour or so. For one, it's unnecessary. For another, nobody cares about their public image anyway.

I bet if government units were people PCSO would be the insecure attention whore bitch who always has to be in somebody's spotlight. When was the last time you said to yourself "I need to go to PCSO" anyway? (clue: never)

If ever they have to advertise something it'd be their main product: SWEEPSTAKES. You dont see that on the commercial. The assholes running the show are missing the whole point of advertising. They're wasting money. Money that's supposed to go to charity.

Just because they're one of the largest money-churning arms of the government doesn't give them the right to dot our screens with shitty songs by shitty bands with shitty vocalists.

Serve the people and stop spoon-feeding shit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's their sneaky-sneaky way of advertising Sweepstakes. They only needed to insert the word "Sweepstakes" in the viewer's/listener's subconscious, and that's enough.

One has to applaud their sheer nerve, though.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading