Still More Quotes tl;dr

Friday, August 24, 2007

Okay, I'm a bit busy today with work and prose so I'll just recompile again quotes I've made for the past two weeks. Don't forget to cite sources if you're gonna boot some of these. (Yes, you.)

Memories? Memories are bound to be forgotten. That's just how the mind works. Times, places, names, faces - they're all bound to disappear. But feelings? Feelings will always remain, because the heart is one that seldom remembers but never forgets.

It's not that love is one confusing road in a sense that there are no signboards to read. Oh, there are signs - but they're all written in Korean, or in Arabic, if you happen to be Korean.

Even if memories are forgotten, there will always be feelings that'll keep you reminded, if not of every detail, at least of the essences that count the most.

I didn't play all Rockman games but I'm pretty confident, until last night, there was no Hashman in Rockman 3.

I'm a bedwetter, true. But one with an attitude. I only wet in other people's beds.

Behind every great woman is a great behind?

Behind every great man is a woman. Turn around and check. If there's nobody there, well, we can't all be winners.

There was a time when love was free, sex was wild and all guilty pleasures, unsure. I think that was last night, but I was too tanked to remember anything.

Understanding is a scent all women go crazy for.

Jesus might have a point, hanging out with all those corrupt officials might have fringe benefits.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading