Papa's Love Meat Shop

Saturday, August 11, 2007

I spent the past two days in Caylabne Resort in Cavite. Wonderful place, but I'm not really one to spoil the fun by telling you what's to see there. I did take pictures though. This is one of the two completely unrelated pictures that I was able to shoot.

This is a shop we passed by somewhere in Dasma. I'm not sure if its intended but the shop name was just too suggestive if read in a different manner. Or maybe it's just me thinking "Papa's Love Meat" is a raunchy title for some incestuous japanese adult video.

Here are some possible slogans I could think of for the shop (not that they'll be asking me for these anytime soon)

"You can't beat papa's love meat."

"Home of papa's love sausages."

"100% Papa goodness."

Okay, I'd rather you think of others. I bet it's not that hard.

-----------------

The other picture I shot was that of Paula Peralejo's signature that could be found on one of the posters in the resort. I'm no fan of hers but I noticed her signature was a bit weird.



If you see this picture and you're still wondering why it's weird, edit the pic usin MS.Paint and then use Image->Flip->Horizontal.

Now I sleep, because damn, I'm tired.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading