Random One-Liners

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Work is never a picnic. Unless you happen to be a picnic organizer or something.

As the supervisor and the manager started bearing down on Mr. De La Cruz on that meeting, my mind could only think of one thing : "Wow, two heads are better than Juan."

If ever a charity fund for the well-to-do is created and people suddenly ask me what to call it, without a second thought I'd reply "Change for the better."

It's true you just can't change a person. I mean, where will you get the diapers?

I really don't see why at this day and age people still have to live on the streets. I mean, god, don't we have sidewalks for that?

A few years ago many of us were wondering what it'd be like to be a celebrity, with a camera following us all the time. Now thanks to Google Earth, we now know there's not much difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i still love you jet xXx

REDKINOKO said...

:-*

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading