Ultimate Speeches

Monday, March 05, 2007

Here is a video of the Ultimate Warrior and his amazing powers of oral persuasion. Well, something like that anyway.



It's amazing how I listened to this guy for years and not really realize that he's saying not one sensible thing (partly because I was seven when I first saw him and I didn't learn English until I was seventeen). Back then, his words were like the sound of powerhouse beefcake being slammed into another man's gonads, you know?

They kicked balls.

Because even if nobody understands whatever jumble this "freak of nature" is saying, everybody knew what he meant. He just meant "I kick your ass, one way or the other."

When I was a kid, I never knew what he said, but I knew he was strong, intense, and crazy and would beat you up. That's all I needed when I was little to like a wrestler.

So I guess this does prove one thing. It's quite possible to be babbling and still deliver your point, if ever there is one. Pretty much like politics, except with more muscles, and probably kickassery in the most literal sense.

It's from the crazy 80's. Even before the development of Goth and Emo, this guy is already all over the angst.

I look above to the gods!!!! and when you fall bellow the skeletons of the warriors powers the power of the warriors will become the 8th wonder of the world!!!!

Ultimate warrior is still ultimate.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading