Awesome Names

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I stumbled yet another awesome surname the other day. There was this guy who has "Man" for a surname. Man. That's already a pool infinite possibilities for first names right there. If I were a guy who has that surname, I wouldn't even spend five minutes naming names for 300 children (I wouldn't mind having that many children if I had such an awesome surname)

Think about it. You can create an entire justice league's worth of hero names without even breaking a sweat. Sure, one of your kids would have to hate you for naming him "Aqua" and having him become the kid who always gets left behind because he's utterly useless (as his name suggests anyway) but still!

And if you want your kid to be somewhat more pimptastic, name him "My Main". People will go "What's up, my main man?" treating him like a hood hero of sorts.

Hell I don't even have to change my name. If I change my surname into "Man" I'd be JetMan. That's sentai already and I'm not even trying yet.

Surnames aren't created equally, and surnames like "Man" are the 8-inch penis equivalent in the world of surnames.

Man. Hell yeah.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading