Tragedy

Sunday, September 24, 2006

My net went down last night so I called customer service and told them about it as detailed as I can, in their technical language. The guy on the other line was quick to agree that I knew what I was talking about and believed me at once. A rare thing, usually they assume that 100% of the calling population are electronically retarded.

That's a fallacy, only 98% are.

No problem there.

So anyway I gave my name, account number, and address. That done, I'd just have to wait for the next day scheduled for the techies to arrive and fix the wiring problem at the telcomms closet at our building. I hung up the phone and went to the CR.

Five minutes later, I get another call. Same guy. Same company. He asks for my contact number.

So he knows how to call me back.

I started weeping uncontrollably.

It was tragic, I tell you.

------------------
Anyway, more haruhi madness. Take two of the Lost My Music piano rendition. I tweaked a few of the chords and actually started listening carefully for how the song goes. It's not close enough to the real thing but I think I'm getting there.



This vid was actually taken a week ago. I worked some more on the continuity notes between chords for the accompaniment. Will post newer video when I get the time and motivation to connect my phone to the pc again.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading