Course Cards - The Creative Way

Friday, September 01, 2006

Yesterday was course card day for the university beside my house. I've had my share of funny stories about coursecards but I bet what would be funner is if teachers started doing more creative ways to present those cards that contain failing grades. (for reference, we follow the american grading system of 4 being the highest and 0 being the lowest by increments of 0.5 in our college)

Scene 1 (knock knock jokes)

teacher: knock knock.
student: *nervously* who's there?
teacher: zero
student: zero, who?
teacher: *presents coursecard* NEXT!
teacher: knock knock
student2: Who's there?
teacher: 4.0
student2: *delighted* 4.0 WHO MA'AM?
teacher: *presents coursecard, 0.0* Not you. NEXT!

Scene 2 (musicals)

student: can I see my coursecard now?
teacher: I have a song for you first.
student: what song would that be.
teacher: small circle, small circle, big circle. here's mama, here's papa, saying don't cry.
student: *cries like a whiney bitch*

Scene 3 (good news, bad news)

teacher: I have good news and bad news
student: Lets start with the good news
teacher: Well despite the low grades during the first quiz, the results got offset by a very high final exam and exceptional class standing.
student: That's great! What's the bad news?
teacher: I was talking about your friend's grades. See you next term.

Scene 4 (first we teach you, then we hire you)

teacher: Sorry, you didnt make it.
student: I didnt?
teacher: yeah, but as a consolation we have something here for you.
student: A make up project?
teacher: Read it.
student: Youre giving me application forms for Jollibee and McDonalds?
teacher: Let's just call it contingeny measures.

Scene 5 (guessing game)

teacher: Let's play a little game called "guess your grade"
student: Okay...
teacher: Clue number 1: What begins with "z" and ends with "ero"?

Scene 6 (Number game)

teacher: ID number 10002024.
student: Here, sir.
teacher: What's the most common number in your ID number?
student: *fucked*

Scene 7 (TRUE STORY, ALTRIG2, Grading - Osaka Iridology style)

teacher: Look into my eyes.
student: *puzzled*
teacher: Here's your 4.0, good job.
student: (where did he get the computation for this? I thought I failed)
teacher: *facing next student* Look into my eyes
student2: *looks intently*
teacher: Here's your card.
student2: YOU FLUNKED ME?
teacher: You didn't look like you've learned enough.
student2: *fucked*

I should have been a teacher. Course Card day would be so much fun. It's like being a manager and firing all the people you hate without taking flak for it.

5 comments:

Momo said...

Yeah, be a prof!

Like Ms. Rhia!!! XD

Anonymous said...

Is Scene 7 about that male teacher that assigned me a seat in the back of the classroom because I questioned his apparent stupidity but still gave me a 2.5 in the end? I failed a lot of his tests too, I think. Am I right?

REDKINOKO said...

HAHAHAHAHA JESUS H. CHRIST YOU REMEMBER!

Anonymous said...

Of course. I only spent four semester in that school and I was at Xtreme most of the time. Silly stuff like that easily sticks out despite my reticent and highly selective memory (ReMViE!!! LOL).

NGWHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah, mag-prof ka na..

then we'll file grievance...

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading