Manila Bay Twister Video

Saturday, September 09, 2006

My office is right in front of Manila Bay and I didn't even notice it. Damn. Somebody was shooting aimlessly again. I borrowed this video from froshie1 of pinoyexchange.com



If it did have landfall beside our office it would have been hilarious. A conversation between our Manila and Hongkong office would probably sound like this:

Boss from HK: Why is your work delayed?
Me: We had to run to the cellar.
Boss from HK: What.
Me: Twister. Twister. Sadly, it blew the software we were developing out into the open see, never to return again.
Boss from HK: Oh.
Me: Be right back. I think I'm flying over Cavite now. I have to swim back.

But they probably wont buy it. What are the odds of a twister visiting Manila? We can't even invite Aerosmith to play here. (We don't want them anyway)

As for the religious side of the story, the twister is God's way of saying, "I'm pulling down the FLUSH lever but the shit just won't disappear. "

Expect lots of twister jokes from amateurs on blogs for the next N-days where N is the number of days it takes for God to get tired of their shit and send their house to Oz using the next available twister.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading