Lost My Music (literally)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

An adaptation of the rock song Lost My Music as performed by Hirano Aya for Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu. I still haven't gotten all of the chords right and it's obvious I havent even memorised how the song goes. But I'll put it in here anyway so maybe a few months/years/centuries from now, after I have finally gotten shit right, I can look back and say "I've improved. Now I can go on with the rest of my life."



On second thought, nah. I'll probably just forget all about this.

And yes, my camera phone almost fell off the damn piano when I tried to stop it.

Finally, I'd just to say in advance I don't have any music sheets for this. If I can't read notes chances are I dont know how to write them down either. :D

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading