Taking God's Job

Friday, September 08, 2006

I won't say anything until you see the video. This is a video made in Russia during the early stages of World War 2. It simply narrates how easily one can sustain life using external apparatuses.

Warning: DO NOT PLAY IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART
(or stomach, or just weak in general).





So there you have it. I don't know why but this reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist, a show about a fictional world where the science of alchemy has solved everything except the mystery of human life. The human life is a taboo for all practitioners of alchemy, and gruesome punishment awaits those who violate tradition. For some reason, I feel that this kind of experimentation crosses the fine line between cool science and mad science (maybe it's the grainy video quality or the raspy narrator's voice, I don't know)

I won't go to deliver a lenghty oration regarding morality and science, animal testing and what not because let's face it - it's because of these kinds of experiments that we have the medical technology that we are using now.

On a lighter note, I bet the scientist working with decapitated doggie (as I fondly call him) have oneliner jokes about their work that never tire. I can imagine them yelling "Don't lose your head, now." or "Fetch!" or some other dog trick command at the dog.

Yeah, yeah, it's not as funny as I would imagine.

But I bet if they do that to a dead man's wang it'd get a hardon too.

narrator: "by circulating blood in a dead man's penis, we can reactivate it so it can once again terrorize society. If we create enough of these, we can launch them to Germany and impregnate their Nazi women with Russian sperm, who in turn can give birth to soldiers who will fight the red flag and turn Germany inside out."

Okay so maybe I went a little overboard now. Just maybe. But hey, we didn't see the part two of the video. Did we?

And no, this video is not fake. Suck it up, bitches.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading