Starcraft 2 2nd Episode?

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Does anybody have an idea as to when this is coming up? I really hate it when storylines are broken up in installments whose release dates are years apart. (We're looking at you, Hollywood, Xenosaga). Sometimes it takes too long and we forget what we're even waiting for. Kinda like that old guy in Inception.

Starcraft 2 is going to be like that too apparently, and now I'm one mission away from the ending and I'm now hesitating to finish the game. If I finish the game, that means I'll have to spend the next year or so wondering when the second installment of Starcraft 2 will come out. That's like longer than waiting for a baby to be born dude.

Just ranting.

2 comments:

warcraft gold said...

Still no idea when the 2nd episode will be. The prediction was late this year and worst in next year.. I finished campaign mission on a HARD MODE, everything was easy except on the last mission. That was so damn HARD and I don’t think its beatable. But after a few attempts, a long break and a few attempts more i finished it and even got the "hard" achievement as well.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree! The game didn't feel really hard on hard mode except the last.

As for the second episode, I guess we'll just have to try and go extend the game's lifetime with the multiplayer modes first.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading