50,000 Visitors

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'll take this opportunity to act like a self-centered asshole by congratulating myself for being able to lure 50,000 gullible intellectually persuadable readers to visit this site. By comparison, the second most visited website I've made for myself only peaked at 7,000 before I treated it the same way I would treat a comatose patient - I gave it away to some stranger I met online. To be fair though, back then (late 90s) there were fewer gullible intellectually persuadable visitors on the net, so the value can be adjusted for inflation, or something.

In any case, thank you for keeping on visiting/stumbling upon/stalking and then cursing this site. Bring your relatives next time. The stuff here will make better topics than how fat you've become since the last reunion. (also it'll give you a sense of high class commonly associated with sponge washing car windows by the roadside)


Commemorative 50,000 Vietnamese Dongs.
Dongs.

I wish I was making this up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bob- sura--
kudos to you....must say am a fan of your blogs, but u'r handwriting, hehe, that's another story....

keep blogging ang rocking....

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading