A Year-Old Letter

Sunday, October 15, 2006

You people might be thinking how I come up with all these things I post here. Maybe one of the reasons is having just as crazy people around me. This is a letter from my archives - almost exactly one year old. (permission obtained)

...I just pray that she feels the same way for you. Nonetheless, respect her the same way you respect Alex. Respect her the same way you respect me. You might not want to admit it but there's a gentleman inside you. Bring it out and make him take care of her. Even when she appears to be against you and the rest of the world already, treat her as you would me and my nasty personality. You have been trained by the world's #1 bitch after all.

Don't worry, I didn't send her any nasty emails. I want you to be with this girl and I want you to stick with her. Just try to keep your head above your heart. Take care of your body so you can take care of her. Rumz told me that you weren't sleeping anymore. Sleep is rest for the thinking mind and the aching heart. Accept it if it comes. If it doesn't, invite it. Sandman is not the devil; he is your friend.

Feel free to talk with me about this, okay? It's not like I'm still a stranger to you.

And because it would be against my principles to not cuss at least once in my letter,

Fuck you Jet.

To Riina, Heals, FatKat - Thank you very much for supporting me. I'd marry you if it weren't against my ideals to make pacts with the devil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wax on. wax off.

REDKINOKO said...

Nice pseudonym. Going for the retarded look?

p.s. Hindi obvious.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading