Gender Equality

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I don't know about evolution but I think it's a direct insult to the ways of nature that we're forcing the way of thinking that both genders are equal when they're really not. I'm not gunning for the superiorness of my sex here. I'm saying in some things, we're just better, period. We got more muscle in our body and we are bigger. So, it's a given that certain jobs are better done by men. Case in point? System Administration. Sysads lift servers, do cablings, push and pull shit that weighs a quarter of a ton on a regular basis. Sure a woman can do it but why the hell do you have to insist doing it another way when it's so much better with what we already have? I'm sure we cant rain a tiger to drive a bicycle but nobody's making them use pedicab sidecars because we all know humans are better (and less prone to eating cranky passengers)

Common sense.

If I had my own company though, I'd be doing the opposite. I'll only hire women. If you're a guy, you're automatically disqualified. When accused of trying to convert my office into a harem of sorts, I'd go on talking about "affirmative action", except instead of blacks being the subject of the action, it'll be the women who have been oppressed all these years - they now deserve the chance they never got. And it'll probably work because people tend to just say "uhh yeah" everytime they hear terms that they don't understand anyway.

Just for kicks.

End of post, I'm too tired for anything else.

Remind me to do an article about the red cross later, that and my escapades at the komikon. Speaking of which, here's a video of one of hte bands that peformed in the Ongaku Fusion earlier:

1 comment:

rommel said...

you could hire me though, to make sure the women are really women! it could be a sort of turing test...
~rumz

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading