2-Second Rubber Band Trick

Tuesday, October 24, 2006



I was going over youtube's list of senseless "i-can-do-this" videos when I found out that one particular rubber band trick hasn't been done yet. Considering that it's a trick I learned at the back of the schoolbus almost 15 years ago, I'd consider this trick as a strangely well-kept secret.

So now I've decided to become a philanthropist and donate the awe and shock this trick performance delivers because every body knows, he who knows rubber band tricks at parties gets the most number of chicks.

Well, not really, but it helps thinking that's the case.

And no, that's not me in the video. That's Tom Cruise with a funny accent.

1 comment:

Zychez said...

OooOoohH.... amaaaaaazing =3.

*tries*

*dies*

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading