Renaldo Lapuz, Reynaldo Lapuz [BROTHERS FOREVER]

Friday, January 18, 2008

It's amazing how much a bit of airtime can transform a nobody into a full-time celebrity retard. Case in point? Renaldo Lapuz of the latest American Idol season. What ticks me off is that everybody who knows what to look KNOWS this jackass is a Filipino. I don't know when I was able to confirm it, but I think it was when he said "free of charge". Yeah, how "Pinoy".



God gives you the opportunity to make your mark in the world and you take a dump in everybody's faces in a bukakke of stupidity. Brothers forever? Not really.

I am your brother
Your best friend forever
Singing your songs
and music that you love.
We're brothers
To the end of time,
Together or not
You're always in my heart.

You, sir, are a hero. We at Public Static salute you, Sir Renaldo Lapuz. God bless you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pinoyz powaaaarz... fails.

REDKINOKO said...

Two things:
1. I never intended this to be a personal blog.
2. Even if it's shit, I still see you chewing on it, retard.

protip: If you so wish to remain anonymous, STOP LEAVING OBVIOUS CLUES.

Anonymous said...

IS THIS SUM GURREN LAGANN?!

Brotherly theme everywhere

Anonymous said...

Context clue; "for free of charge" XD

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading