Random Ponderings

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm not sure about enlightenment, but it seems I'm going to get the Buddha status belly-first.

One perfectly good reason man doesn't live on bread and water alone is that building the second story of your house out of mushy wheat can get tricky.

There's always something you can give, even to those who already have everything. Like ransom notes, for example.

One perfectly good reason that I like playing the piano is that apart from sleeping, it's the only thing I can do with my eyes closed and my muscles working on instinct. Well, there's masturbation too, but you can't really compare Sonata Pathetique with a used kleenex.

Ever wondered how cats ended up with nine lives? I'm thinking during creation, they put in eight more tokens in God's arcade machine of creation.

While I havent really been listening in biology class, I can safely say being a turtle and having erectile disfunction cannot be a good thing.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading