F4 Music Will Heal The World

Monday, February 04, 2008


I have this theory that F4 music is the ultimate cure. F4 music can heal any ailment, including cancer - if only we let it. So maybe you're saying "how come we haven't really heard anybody claiming that he or she got healed?" I guess it's true, but then again, nobody really expects F4 music to heal them so when they do, they really don't say it's because they were listening to F4 music.

Or maybe you'll just ask "We all listen to a bit of F4 music everyday, how come we still get sick?" Think about it. Maybe we're just not playing F4 music often enough, loud enough. Just because we haven't seen it perform what I think it can perform (healing) doesn't mean it cant (heal).

I have F4 mp3s at home. I store it in the first aid kit. I haven't put them to use just yet, but like many things inside the first aid box, it helps me rest better at night knowing I have something I can use in case the need for it comes.

I guess F4 music is just way ahead of its time. And I'm just as advanced in pointing that out. Someday in the future, mankind will wake up and realize the great service they're doing to humanity and say to each other "Hey, wow, F4 music really heals body and soul - if we had realized this sooner, we would have ended war and suffering a long time ago. We should have listened to that guy, redkinoko. Also, we should have offered virgins to him in repayment."

Some things are just not meant to be. But if ever you have enough faith in what I say here, if ever you think you need something to help you out in time of great need, listen to some f4 music. Be healed. Be happy. Be gay.

F4 music. You do the listening, they'll do the rest.

p.s. don't listen to Craig David. He's Satanspawn.

1 comment:

Satanspawn Eater said...

Thank Goodness after all the intentional nonsense you haven't figured it out. Your omniscient dickwad must be useless. Thank GOD I haven't vomittted the real Beer I'm holding inside. A few more decades more if you'd like. If you're interested in overtime? Do you do Satanic white supremacists Discord?

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading