HK Leave

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'll be leaving for HK for two weeks starting today. Stop leaving hookers at my doorstep while I'm gone. As much as I appreciate gifts, I don't think my family will be able to appreciate them as much. I'll be attending one of Jami Gong's standup comedy workshops while I'm there. The sooner I can try my luck in doing real standup comedy, the faster I can remove the "aspiring" word in my profile description. (and replace it with some other word like vapid or lecherous)

Anyway, toodles.

1 comment:

Plasticbagman said...

cool your attending Jami Gong's standup comedy. you know standup there is a lot like whats here. Its still starting out, only there they already have a "home base" a comedy club for all the comics to workout on.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading