Performing Groups

Monday, November 26, 2007

So anyway, a friend from china told me about their Chinese trapeze circus group coming to town for a couple of performances. She asked me how come we here in the Philippines don't have anything like that. I told her, "Actually we do. We have domestic acrobatics performing groups, and they're quite famous." So she asked "What's that? how come I've never heard of them before?" "Easy," I told her, "because around here, we call them akyat-bahay gangs instead."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No man, you got it all wrong. We have acrobats over there in the Philippines. We have the perya people and then there's the street boys. The Akyat bahay gangs are like ninjas, they have a clan they are stealthy and they carry improvised concealed weapons.

REDKINOKO said...

Hahahaha ninjas who spirit away TV sets. Only here in the PI.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading