YouTube has a mind of its own

Friday, November 10, 2006

(subtitle: and what an evil mind it is)

I was taking a break from the grind of programming (translation: typing and clicking in a defined, routine pattern that requires the thinking power of a candy wrapper) earlier when I decided to go check out the top 10 Japanese commercials in some random website. After a couple of entries, I loaded the top commercial but didnt play it. I resumed listening to Rammstein at full volume (the only way to listen to Rammstein) just to keep my mojo going .

After the movie loaded, I hit the play button - just as my supervisor appeared beside me to ask about a question. So I minimized it and left the video playing. I removed my headset (large Panasonic DJ earphones that get really loud when cranked up - and at that time it was) and turned to him.

Just in time, the video started to show a scene of a woman giving birth (in a blanketed, safe-for-work way). Long story short, the moans started leaking out.

The rest of the conversation was a struggle to contain laughter (and excessive blushing). I wanted to say "I know what you're thinking..." but decided that the best way to end the agony was to answer the question as quickly as possible.

Today is definitely not a high point in my life.

I swear youtube is trying to destroy me. Or maybe it's plotting with that evil lemming from my dreams, Arnold.

Damn you, Arnold! I will get my revenge. *shakes fist*

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading