Trolls

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Trolls are evil. There's been so many weird toy sensations that I've seen in my lifetime but none can really surpass the immense evil aura that I get from Trolls.

You know those things. They have more hair colors than Dennis Rodman (a feat that can only be achieved with demonic guidance), faces that look like they're going to start eating your liver when you let your guard down, and almost every known uniform known to man. Furby doesn't even compare.

I saw Japanese School girl troll a few years before, I couldn't sleep for days.

And remember when they were all the rage during the early 90's people actually thought they had special powers? Touch the hand and you will get laid. Touch the stomach and your enemy will die of the black plague. Rub the hair and you'll win the lottery... stuff like those. I dont remember the details but I just thought it's plain evil.

They may be able to fool the rest of the world with their crooked smiles and deformed faces but not me. I know they're just waiting for us to grow complacent. Sometimes I can almost hear them talking to each other.

Anyway, here's my proof that Trolls are evil: Imagine Kim Jong Il spreading his arms out.

That's right. Apparently Korean Dictator Troll comes in only one outfit:

+7 Bad-fitting jumpsuit of Madness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know someone who once owned an astronaut troll...

REDKINOKO said...

Correction. EVIL Astronot Troll. You dont know what he's saying when your back is turned.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading