Remix The World

Monday, December 18, 2006

I don't know how this happens but at about this time every Christmas, remixes of all of this year's popular pop songs/novelty songs (as in batshit-insane-it's-everywhere -even-in-the-jeepneys kind of popular) start coming out of the woodwork. Dead meme songs come back to life as remixes, reminiscent of zombies coming out to eat people in City of The Dead - though I'm not too sure which one is really more painful, hearing the remixes or having your entrails chewed out by a Michael Jackson clone.

Who finds the time to make all these tracks up anyway? Since it's a remix, it should be one of the remix DJs around the country (because no, DJ Sasha of Mother Russia can't possibly waste his time remixing the latest track of Boom Tarat-Tarat) .

But since we don't have any Christmas DJs around who only appear during christmas spreading joy and laughter and remixed tracks of novelty songs, chances are the people doing these albums are the same DJs who mix your trance music at the local club. Creepy.

Is this their idea of a christmas gift? If I had a DJ friend and I know he's into Christmas remixes, I'd warn him before hand. "You better not be giving me one of those Christmas Remixes - or so help me God I'll have you greeting Jesus face-to-face in heaven."

Did I mention I hate Christmas Remixes? Ah yes. I hate Christmas Remixes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hindi na "Sa May Bahay" ang kinakanta ng mga bata sa labas, .

guess what?

~true story~

X__X

Anonymous said...

BOOM TARAT! TARAT! BOOM TARAT! TARAT! TARARAT TARARAT BOOMBOOMBOOM! <-yan ba? :D

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading