A Chirstmas Gift

Monday, December 25, 2006

Here at Public Static, I make it a point to always put in something original, as to avoid doing my part in polluting the net with copypaste horse**** (censored, pasko kasi ngayon). However, I checked just now and found out that this article I'm about to put here is no longer existing on the net, and has not been existing for almost 5 years now. Think of this as my little Christmas gift to you guys.

This article was written as the 7th Editorial article of www.bobongpinoy.com, former website of the legendary Bob Ong who's written ABNKKBSNPLKo, Bakit Baligtad Magbasa Ang Mga Pilipino, Ang Paboritong Aklat Ni Hudas, Stainless Longanissa, and the gubat parody book whose title I can't remember.

I know posting this is liable to copyright violations so, if you feel so, just tell me to take it down and I will. I just thought it's nice to see Bob Ong's writings that he made before he became the mainstream star that we all know him now as (well, we still dont know who he is but what the heck). Anyway here's the article.
That's it. Merry Christmas Guys.

edit: Article as been pulled by request of the author.

Wahehehe tapos na ang pasko mga kids, wag nang mangaroling. I won't be reposting any of his works anymore.

- Jet Kinoko

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading