Game On! Concert Date, Song List, and Ticket Information (CANCELLED)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Please be informed that as of November 11, 2010 the show has already been canceled. Tickets will be refunded by Ambient Media Inc via their number 217-24-96.

Filharmonika Orchestra, those dudes that
brought us the awesome album that is Kumpas, brings to the Philippines probably the first full-on concerto that will play video game music in the Philippines. I'll update this post as soon as I get more information.

Dec 17, 2010
8:00pm - 11:00pm
Gates open at 5pm
World Trade Center

Ticket Prices: 1000 pesos and 750 pesos

For Ticket Inquiries:
Sheila Marcos
09176454085
8074433

Program includes songs from:

Call of Duty
Chrono Cross
Command and Conquer
Diablo
Digdug
Donkeykong
Farmville
Final Fantasy
Gears of War
Halo
Legend of Zelda
Mass Effect 2
Metal Gear Solid
Mortal Kombat
Myst
Pacman
Plants vs ZOmbies
Pong
Ragnarok
Silent Hill
Street Fighter
Super Mario
Tetris
Tomb Raider
Uncharted
World of Warcraft

No information on the final list of tracks that will be played. Date and venue is already confirmed.

I already got my tickets. :) (Last updated Nov 7)



2 comments:

Mai said...

Holy shit I wanna go.

Tabs said...

Man, I have got to get myself back to Manila.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading