You're Not Unique. Stay Out Of My Face

Friday, March 14, 2008

Why do girls think it's still the revelation of the century when they say to guys they've had a relationship with another girl? The other day I was talking to this girl and for some reason she was able to bring up the topic of her "ex". And for some reason, she just had to mention her ex was a girl. "Oh and by the way, my ex was a girl," she said. I didn't say anything and waited what she has to say next. And waited. And then she finally said, "Well? Surprised?" Surprised what? That you wasted my time by not saying anything because you thought I'd gasp and start running around because I've never heard of girls getting it on with other girls? I think I lost a friend that day.

Listen. This is no lie. Every other girl I come in contact with has already claimed she's gone into some sort of a dry-run relationship with another girl. One out of five have already been in a serious relationship . One in ten probably claims to be in one. And five out of five Redkinokos you'll ever meet won't give a shit. I'm encountering girls proclaiming they're liberal more than I encounter solid Catholics. I don't even care if those are just lies to display liberalism or something. If it's not me getting any, it's none of my business.

It's a changing world and as far as I'm concerned, the whole lesbian thing has gotten people too jaded already. You're not special by being in a deviant relationship like girl-girl. Maybe 23 years ago I'd have been surprised, but good luck explaining that to me when at that age my biggest problems involve learning not to shit my self every time I have to do the doodoo.

Twenty years ago you wouldn't have said it anyway because along with surprised faces, they would have hosed you down as well since society wasn't as accepting back then.

And while we're at it, why do girls have to pretend they're lesbo in pictures? Do they think that'd turn guys on more? Listen, that doesn't make you any hotter than you are. If you look like shit, you'll just look like shit who likes girls. STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF.

So maybe if you read this, the next time you think you're escapades in lesbianism/bisexuality/pseudo-lesbianism, keep it to yourself. Unless you're hot and you have videos to give me. Yes, I'm talking to you Anne Curtis and Toni Gonzaga. (hear me out)

1 comment:

Unsugarcoated Reviews said...

I've stopped commenting on blog posts, but I just have to comment on this one.

Well done! Finally, someone who gets it!

I don't mind real lesbians and bisexuals. What they do in private is none of my business. But I don't get girls who get into the lesbianism act in public just to look cool and get attention from boys. Instead of looking hot, they appear sleazy, pathetic, and stupid.

I learned a word from the urban dictionary a few hours ago - "barsexual" - I guess that's the term for (fake) lesbos who make out with other girls in public (e.g. bars), when there's a male audience, but not when in private.

It gets more annoying if the girls involved are plain-looking or worse, ugly.

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading