Red on Metaphysics

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I just got back from mainland China today and I'm happy to say that their skills in making pirated copies of things have reached a point where you can think of almost any product and find a cheaper bootleg version of that in the Shenzhen mall. In the future, if ever we find a way to open a wormhole and discover a parallel alternate universe, it's not too farfetched to think China had something to do with its existence. And if ever that's the case, I'm halfguessing the spelling of your counterpart's name is f'ed up but just by a bit, kinda like the way Sony becomes Sany. I can't wait to meet Rod Kinako. He'd probably be just like me, but he breaks down twice as fast under pressure.

Anyway, I still don't have a cardreader so I won't be able to upload any pictures from the trip yet. Expect are more detailed account of my funfilled trip to "that city just outside hongkong and just across the seventh circle of hell".

Just kidding. It's an awesome place, unless you're Edu. Edu Manzano would probably go nuts if he goes there. Should it be safe to say that when the illegal becomes legal, catching all the illegal stuff becomes illegal? If so we should be seeing a Videogram "Wanted" poster somewhere there soon.

Cheerio.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading