The Secret Of Immortality

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I saw one of my oldest stories again on some website a while ago, posted by a person I have never talked to, met, or even crossed online paths with. He's not even Filipino, and I can't recall any friend from his race. But it's there, and he says it's his favorite. He even made a nice caricature for it - something I've always wanted to do but never could for the lack of talent.

The story is almost seven years old. I realized just now that these things we impart our momentary feelings on - these short, ephemeral, dreamful tales - they just might outlive us, being passed from one imagination to another, never stopping long after our ink has run dry, our flesh has returned to the earth, and our bones have turned into ash.

Perhaps therein lies immortality.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pwede mahingi yung link ng story?

REDKINOKO said...

http://eleventhfinger.tumblr.com/post/2738828246/fuckyeah-ro

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading