HumpyDumpy Sucks

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I loved field trips as a kid. They were awesome. Come to think of it, anything that prevented me from sitting inside the classroom for the day was awesome as a kid. This includes field trips, fairs, sports fests, firedrills, small fires. The last one happened so many times because some genius put our canteen's chimey beside the 2nd floor of our only wooden building it's actually something we looked forward to more often than sports fests. Pretty good logic you got there assholes.

Anyway, there's only one thing I hate about Field Trips, and it's not even supposed to be related. It's food that I swear, should be considered as contraband stuff. We all hate it, and you should know what I'm talking about.

Humpy Dumpy Corn chips.

There. I said it. Those things are pure evil. I bet they were originally designed as chemical warefare payload. Open a bag up and you're sure to lose companions here and there. Add the fact that buses are closely confined spaces and you got yourself a deathtrap.

When I see my seatmate open a bag of those smelly cornchips, I know our relationship as friends won't be lasting long, and trying to salvage any diplomacy will only end in tears and crushed chips being thrown out of the window.

What I don't get is why, despite all the food engineering mumbajumba they put into making those chips, did the makers of Humpy Dumpy not consider making their product not smell like fresh cowpiss.

Another thing I don't get is why people _still_ insisted in buying it. Have you seen the cover of one of these things? It's coloured purple. Unless it has something to do with UBE, purple is something you avoid. And it's not like it tastes good. Mr. Chips tastes just as interesting, but it's not packed with so much bullshit scent.

If cornchips were people, HumpyDumpy would be the equivalent of taong grasa. It stinks and hanging around it will make you unnecessarily antisocial. (people will not want to go near you)

Do they still make these chips? Are kids still suffering during field trips?

I'm not sure about the solution to global warming, but making sure no Humpydumpy packet is opened again will surely lessen the airpollution we have right now.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading