Today's One-Liners

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Last night I brought my girlfriend to her parents house. As I was about to leave, her mother told me "Stay safe on the road." "Don't worry," I replied, "I always wear condoms when having sex with hitchhikers." She was frowning as I left. Pfft. Some people just don't appreciate contraception.

While I'm not exactly sure what Australians meant about living "down under", I'd like to think they're in a position where they can take enough candid upskirt shots to earn a living.

Back then we thought that a million monkeys banging away at typewriters nonstop would eventually reproduce Shakespeare's works. Nowadays, it's common fact that they can only go so far as making very long Wikipedia entries about the plays.

I will not claim to be a staunch scholar of the Gospels, but a quick look at today's front page raises some very good points why dining with goverment officials and tax collectors isnt such a bad idea afterall.

I never let any sort of rejection bother me. I mean, why did they assume I'd accept?

When you need a friend,
that you can depend.
You can count on me
coz your my best crystal meth customer

Whenever you're in trouble, think of the banana fruit. While it won't solve your problems, hey, a banana.

I still don't have enough time to make full-blown articles so you just have to settle with these one-liners I can think of at the moment. Oh and yeah, just a short request, I don't really mind people messaging me on YM. Just don't act like a dick by nuking my account the moment you find out I'm not as I appear to be in this blog. Next person to do that will have his dog run over by a runabout golfcart.

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading