Success, Friends, Wisdom (or not)

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Winners never quit. Losers never win, because then they'd be winners.

A loser will always have an excuse at hand. A winner will always have a hack at hand.

Napoleon said the greatest danger lies at the moment of victory. How true, those popping wine corks just get more and more deadly everytime.

If success is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration, why don't I see more successful people in sweatshops?

I once cried because I had no shoes. Then I saw a man with no shirt. "Nice day at the beach huh?" he said. It's so easy to forget sometimes.

True courage is knowing what danger lies ahead and still going for what you have set out to do. Knowing that, I sometimes feel stopping at a red light makes me gay.

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear - something like cowering, retreating, and crawling while crying like a baby to find a safer location before starting to fear again.

Love doesn't make the world go round, but it'd be interesting if humans would all start humping in the same fluid motion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

..then I imagine that you are always here with me..I miss you more and yes it's impossible..

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading