Tractor Showdown

Wednesday, June 27, 2007



Words cannot begin to describe this action scene from a bollywood movie. It actually took longer than the movie clip for my brain to process what I was seeing. It felt like being punched in the face so fast, the pain wouldn't register anymore and what's left is just pure awesomeness.

I don't know where to start to explain why this clip is saw awesome. Is it the fact that hero actually used a tractor instead of a car? Is it the idea that gangs thought it smart to one-up the hero by using tractors as well? Or maybe it was the scene where the henchmen just stood there to wait for their turn to get soiled by a 10km per hour vehicle that was going in circles? Is it the jumping tractor?

One cannot be sure.

This movie breaks the mold so earth-shatteringly, I even have the blast wounds to prove it. I heareby revoke every bad thing I have said about shitty bollywood movies.

And by revoke, I mean reaffirm.

ANG GALING MO, BERNARDO BERNARDO!

No comments:

 

Search This Blog

Most Reading